Lilypie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Clayton 1st B-Day Professional Photos...

Okay, the week after Clayton turned ONE, we went to see "Emily" who has been taking Clayton's pictures since she was itty bitty! Emily left Kiddie Kandids to start her own studio. I couldn't find anyone to go with me because school had started back that week, and anyone that could come would have to bring at least one or two of their own kiddos with them...which wouldn't really help! SOOO...I had to tackle the project by myself! We had to get balloons blown up and make sure the cake was still intact. Everything was awesome...except Clayton was teething and acting REALLY grumpy...four hours later, we were walking out of the studio...but we had some AWESOME pictures to show for it. Ashleigh made Clayton's cake, so it was very special to us...and we had to make sure that we got great pictures with it...Because of copyright, I can't post them to the blog, so I have to give you the directions.

To get to the pictures follow these directions:

Go to www.portrait-pros.com
Click on "order on-line"
Click on "order on-line" in the middle of the page
Under recent photos, click on Jennifer Bird
The password is: clayton76001

Let me know what you think...

0 comments: