Lilypie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 21, 2008

What Can Clayton Do At ONE...

I am not a great "Baby Book" person, so I thought maybe I should write down some of the things that Clayton can "SAY" right now...

  • Momma (end of February)
  • Dadda (couple of weeks later)
  • Dog- used in context at 9 months
  • Book
  • Ball
  • Baseball (GO RANGERS!!!)
  • No, no
  • Bite
  • Wa-Wa (water)
  • Ba-Ba (bottle)
  • More
  • Dora (oh, dear she gets fixated on that word...but if she says it, she has spotted one, for sure!
  • Baby
  • Bye-Bye
  • Memaw
  • Ca-Ca (Catherine)
  • Hi!
  • Hey!
  • Hi, Peoples
  • Hey, baby!
  • Good Girl
  • All Gone (more like gone, gone)
  • Night, night
  • I do it
  • I got it
  • Her "May-May" is her plug/pacifier, but that's the name that she came up with?!!?
  • Go, go, go

3 comments:

allyo said...

I am so glad that you found my blog. Clayton is big and beautiful... those blue eyes melt your heart! We miss you at school. Please keep in touch.

CDJ said...

This is such a wise idea! I'm thinkin' I'm gonna steal it. "Swiper, no swiping!"
You guys are so cute! As my great grandmother is quoted,"I know a cute baby when I see one - whether I birthed it or not - and THAT is a cute baby!!"

KarenFarner said...

I LOVE IT that she said "Momma" first! :)