Lilypie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 18, 2009

21-22 months...

I haven't done a lot of "What Clayton is doing at ____ age" in a while...so I thought I would fill in a few blanks!

Here are a couple of funny sentences that she has created in the last couple of days. On Saturday, Mark made her a Minnie-Mouse pancake because she didn't want a Mickey one. Do you think she figured out that she would get more chocolate chips with Minnie because of the bow? Anyway, we were sitting at her picnic table with her while she was eating her pancake and fruit and she got this astonished (and dramatic) look on her face. I really don't know where she comes up with this stuff...her daddy and I are sooo laid back?!?! Anyway, she said, "Guys, my Minnie Mouse pancake is looking at me!" We thought, wow, that's a lot of words!

Today we were having snack time when she woke up from her nap...again, at her little picnic table! I had put my head on her table, and she said, "No, Mommy, don't you stick your head on my picnic table!" That is 11 words...at one time!!!

Other favorite phrases...this is delicious...really tasty!
Everything is "Super-Duper"
She also likes to answer with "okay, sure, why not!"

She loves "Little Gym" and she singing the "Pat the Mat" song. Keldan goes to gym with us...and we can't talk about gym without added Keldan, Aunt Starla, and Uncle Grant to the conversation!

I just wanted to jot these down before I forget...hopefully I can get some pictures posted about our "Super Duper" summer really soon!!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cutie!! Do you ever wonder what you laughed at before you had her?