Lilypie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 11, 2009

An Amazing God Story...

Hello, my fellow blogger friends. I have such an amazing story to pass along. It is not my story, but it is the story of a friend of mine that I used to lead worship with at keystone. She and her husband have an AMAZING story about their adoption process. It is sooo exciting. Please go to Holly's blog and read her story (especially Saturday, Jan 10th and Sunday, Jan. 11th). Your eyes will not be dry when you finish it!!! Please join me in praying for them over the next few weeks as it will be such a whirlwind experience.

Holly's blog is http://holpeterson.blogspot.com/

I'm telling you...it is an incredible story!!! Mark and I are so excited for them!!! Congratulations, Ben and Holly!!! Baby P is going to be SOOOO blessed to have you as parents!

1 comments:

Holly, Ben, and Reid said...

Thank you so much, Jenn!!! We need all the prayers we can get =) Our God is so good...so faithful...the ultimate Giver of Life!