Lilypie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year 2009!

Clayton all dressed up in her "New Year's Eve" outift!


Fireworks that we "hoped" wouldn't upset Clayton too much!!!


But, as you can see, she totally did NOT enjoy them!!! She was crying "No, Daddy...Come back, Daddy...No!" because she was afraid that Mark was going to get hurt with the fire!!!
Mark entertaining himself with "sparklers"

Clayton with Aunt Ca-Ca and her great-grandmother, "Memaw"

Guilty, as charged!


Happy New Year! This pic was a little blurry, but it was the only one of Mark and me...so I had to put it in!!! I know 2009 is going to be amazing! I have read several friends' blogs that have put the things that they will be working on...some 1 major goal...others one character trait for each month...which I absolutely LOVE!! I am still in the process of trying to figure out exactly what that looks like for me...I know, I know...the New Year has already begun...but for me, it won't REALLY start until Monday when the real world and real routine comes in to action...I will know what I am doing by then! To everyone, I hope that 2009 holds a great amount of growth in your walk with the Lord and I know that HE will do immeasurably move that we could EVER ask or imagine in each of our lives!!!

0 comments: