Lilypie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, May 18, 2009

Outside...Yesterday!!!

Yesterday, we had a "cool" front come in...Clayton wanted to go outside at 9:00 sooo bad...but it wasn't even 60 degrees yet!!! We told her it was too cold outside, but she kept begging to go outside...she finally came up with this attire!!! She found a Dora hat to go along with her pjs and light up sketchers! She thought that surely if she put on a hat and some socks and shoes that she would be warm enough to go outside...so...we gave in...

Below are my little gangster pictures...she is such a cutie pie!!!


Do you see that foot...almost touching the red brick...she knows she isn't allowed to touch that part because it is so close to the pool...but she was testing her boundaries!!!









My little drama baby!!! I had no idea how much drama girls could have!!! We have several friends who have boys that are Clayton's age, and none of them have the drama that we have on a daily basis!!!


I guess she got over it!!!

3 comments:

KarenFarner said...

Doesn't your pool make you a nervous wreck?? Ours does for me! I had to get one of those ugly fences, but it makes me feel better about it.

Enjoy Central Market. You are going to fall in love with it!!!! I'm kind of thankful that it's not closer to me or I'd go broke! :)

Jaz said...

super cute! I love the 'melt-down' pic. And it's not just girls....my 8 yr old boy is more dramatic than both his sisters combined. (lucky me.)

Anonymous said...

She is too cute!!! And my Bryce is extremely dramatic... Kindof makes for cute pictures though! :) - Brooke