Lilypie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, October 31, 2008

Boo at the Zoo



Tuesday night, Starla and I decided to take Clayton and Keldan to "Boo at the Zoo!" I had heard horror stories about how crowded it would be and how if would take over an hour to get a parking place, so I was EXTREMELY hesitant to decide to go. I then talked to a few friends who had actually been, and they assured me that as long as you go there early, there wouldn't be a wait to park...so, we agreed to meet early and JUST DO IT!

It wasn't the most amazing thing that I have ever been to, but I am glad that Clayton got to go. As it turns out, it was actually more enjoyable than actually "trick or treating" on Friday night (but I will post that tomorrow!). Anyway, we did get to see lots of animals before the sun went down, and the temperature was awesome. Clayton was "teething" (yes, she is 14 1/2 months old and only has 6 teeth...2 of which came in a couple of weeks ago!!) She has some catching up to do in that area...nonetheless, Clayton LOVES to be outside, so she did great! We walked around the zoo, checking everything out...and we left about 7:30...Clayton was totally asleep before we even got on the freeway! It was fun...I'm glad we went...check it off the list...we don't have to go back until she is in 1st or 2nd grade!!!


Of course, I have some pictures!! Don't worry, there aren't as many as with the pumpkin patch!




She loved seeing all of the animals...but several of them she called "moos!"
This was a hippo going in and out of the watch...she was captivated!



Mommy with her "sugar plum fairy!"


Keldan and Clayton...have you ever tried to get to kiddos under two to pose for a pic...not an easy task!


CHEESE!!!





This is not actually our Halloween costume, but I bought it on-line because I thought she might like it to play "dress up" in later...I knew I could layer it with a shirt under it and some tights and she would be warmer than her ladybug...



A cool looking "bear" and below is a BEAUTIFUL
White Bengal Tiger






































1 comments:

3boysmom said...

Jennifer, She is beautiful! I know you are so proud and thankful!