Lilypie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 18, 2008

The Pumpkin Patch


Yesterday, we went to Grapevine to a Pumpkin Patch. We had so much fun! We spent about an two hours there. Clayton loves being outside, so this was perfect. The weather was great. We took over 200 pictures, but I didn't post all of them! I will let the pictures speak for themselves!


"Hi, pumpkin!"


These are weird...I'm not sure I like them!?!?!


Hey, Everybody...


This sure is fun!


I have no idea what this face is...but it cracks me up!!!


Hey, Momma & Daddy!


I CAN pick this one up!


Now, I'm going to pick this one up...ok, maybe not!


Yes, there are several of these pictures, but
they were just too cute!



Yep, that's right...$15 is my price...per minute!


Hey, look at my two front teeth...FINALLY!


Uh-Oh, I dropped it!


Ok, we are back in business...I've got a good grip now!


Can we move on now, I think we have enough
of this pose



That's right, I am a cutie!


This one is different from the others...


Oh, wow! Look at all these pumpkins!


There sure are a lot of pumpkins to pick up!


Now these are more my size...


I think I will take a seat...I am tired!


Hey, Daddy...come sit right here with me!


This is a little more comfortable...


This is Clayton throwing a fit and trying to climb over
a bale of hay to get BACK to the little tractors that she had
already played on once!



More pumpkins...


Clayton LOVED the tractors...


If Dad won't push me any more while I'm on it...
I will just push it myself!!


Hi, Everybody...(Look at that smile...) Think she's had a few
pictures in her lifetime!?!?


Ok, I will pose again...


Howdy, partners!


Riding in the wagon...now that's more like it!


Something sure was funny!


Hey, Big Clayton...this sure is fun!


Ok, I think I am ready to stand up in the wagon now!
Admit it, I lasted a lot longer sitting down than you thought!


Tah-Dah! (though I have NO idea how to spell that!)


It's my turn to pull the wagon...


I'm a big girl, I can pull the wagon!


An attempt at a pic of the whole fam!


Clayton checkin out the baby animals...


There were some baby pigs, goats, and chickens
Clayton didn't like the rooster crowing...it was LOUD!


It is a lot safer in Daddy's lap!


She kept waving and saying "hi, moo"...only problem
was that they were baby goats, not cows

Clayton absolutely LOVES animals...as long as they are
quiet and keep their distance...

Cheese...I mean "CORN"


Do you like my new look?


Come on, Clayton walk this way...it's time to go home!
Note the little ear of corn she found and would not put down!

Walkin with Granna!


Peek-A-Boo!


I'm tired, so I'm gonna at a seat right here!


Night, Night, Little Pumpkin!

3 comments:

CDJ said...

Really? My dial-up connection just blew straight up! I'm gonna need some sort of "content capacity" warning next time...

Luckily, Clayton is cute enough to merit the 43 minutes it took to load all the pix. I'm kidding. About the 43 minutes, not how cute she is.

You're a very fun mom!

Jenn said...

sorry...if it makes you feel any better, it took me about that long to upload them and post them all!!!

Juli said...

What a fun day! :) My favorite is the "uh oh" picture ;) LOVE that expression on her face, lol!