Lilypie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I just love my little pumpkin! Last week was a hard week for our fam with my Aunt Evelyn passing away...and I let Clayton stay with my parents for the whole week (don't worry, I was there Tuesday though Thursday)...but man, I sure did miss her! I am SOOOO glad she is home. Today we just hung out all day long...I even held her during nap time because I just wanted to be with her...it is such an amazing feeling to love someone sooo much!!! Coming up this week...Halloween pictures from Sunday afternoon and "Boo at the Zoo" that we went to tonight!

Here are some pics from Sunday before they left. We are at the Cheesecake Factory for brunch.






Just hanging with her Big Clayton!




With a mouth full of "nanas" aka bananas!



Getting her Granna to feed her some strawberries!



Enjoying her brunch of "nanas, sawbees, and bed"
(bananas, strawberries, and bread)



Look at that happy , smiling face!


Clayton just being silly when we got back from The Cheesecake Factory!


Clayton pulling her wagon that was supposed to be a Christmas present...but you'll have to aske her Big Clayton about that! And talking to the scarecrows...



Clayton pulling her wagon with her babies piled in there.

1 comments:

CDJ said...

"nanas, sawbees, & bed"...I love it! It could be the title of her early childhood memoirs.
Glad you had fun tonight...can't wait to see the pix.