Lilypie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Fall Carnival at My School

We had our school carnival last Friday night, and I had to take Clayton with me since Mark was doing football! My parents had planned to get to my school around 6:30 or 7:00 (I had to be there to set stuff up at 5:30). They were going to take her around to play some of the preschool games in tiny tots area, and then they would go home. I knew I would be done until around 9:00 or later, and being the new kid on the block, I thought I should stay and do whatever needed to be done...especially if I want teachers to help me when it come Christmas program time! So, everything was going as planned until I talked to my parents around 6:15 and they were going SOUTH on 35 towards 20! They were going to my old school (even though the navigation was telling them otherwise!) My dad was thinking he was going to Everman to my old school...not a mistake you want to make at 6:15 on a FRIDAY afternoon...needless to say, it was 7:50 before I met them...I passed Clayton off to them and went back finish my responsibilities! We had a great time, it was just a little stressful...if you know my daughter at all, you know she is more than a ONE PERSON JOB!!!









Just Chillin' With Dora, of course...




Showing off to some of my kiddos...




Clayton in the BOUNCE HOUSE...
She had such a blast in here...and it was geared for tiny
pumpkins, so there wasn't anyone that could smash her!







Wee...this is fun!



Here she is going down the slide out of the bounce house




Being silly going down the slide!







Waiting to get back in the bounce house...




FINALLY getting to see her "BIG CLAYTON"



Literally within 5 minutes of getting in her car seat,
she was OUT!!!

2 comments:

KarenFarner said...

She may be a handful, but she is cute as a little button!! :)

Juli said...

She is SO stinking cute!!! I think that's the exact bouncy house we have, the girls got it for their birthdays last spring, we LOVE it. We blow it up almost every day when the weather is nice.